We Provide Relief for Chronic Back, Neck & Sciatica Pain
Are You a Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Candidate?
We utilize non-surgical spinal decompression treatments with an exceptionally high success rate and with reduction of pain often being so substantial for patients that they are able to return to their active lifestyle for the first time in years. Spinal Decompression is a type of non-invasive treatment which was designed to gently take pressure off spinal discs and help relieve pain. Spinal Decompression promotes the movement of water, nutrient-rich fluids and oxygen into the discs so they can heal.
Why does this matter?
- Our team is trained in the most safe, effective and comfortable treatments in conservative pain management.
- We utilize integrative techniques to treat your back, neck or sciatica pain for residents of Lehi, Saratoga Springs, Pleasant Grove, Eagle Mountain, American Fork, Highland, Alpine and surrounding areas.
- Our top priority is your full recovery with a personalized treatment plan that works for you.
After 12 years of treating thousands of herniated disc patients, our team has developed a treatment protocol using non-surgical spinal decompression accompanied with supportive therapies and are ready to help you feel better fast. Our unique neural-flex decompression table provides positive health outcomes that other spine specialists have difficulty duplicating.
Most of our patients come to us in extreme pain after finding little or no relief from other forms of treatment, but after extensive training in integrative pain management, our team has gained confidence in treating even the most difficult cases. Our staff has been fully trained in the latest non-surgical rapid recovery techniques and certified in spinal decompression techniques to assist in helping you not just feel better fast, but also Heal Better Fast!
Do you suffer from any of the following problems?
– Chronic Neck Pain
– Herniated & Bulging Discs
– Degenerative Disc Disease
– Pinched Nerve
– Spinal Stenosis